Thursday, May 12, 2011

Trailer Thursday: Delirium

I discovered the Trailer Thursday meme on The Page Turners Blog.

This week's Trailer Thursday is:


I'm currently listening to this audiobook and I'm LOVING it! When I saw it on the library shelf, I couldn't believe my luck and instantly grabbed it :).
"They say that the cure for love will make me happy and safe forever. And I’ve always believed them.    Until now.
    Now everything has changed. Now, I’d rather be infected with love for the tiniest sliver of a second than live a hundred years smothered by a lie." 

Here's the trailer:


You can go here for more information and to download an excerpt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!

Note about comments: click on the post title to go to the post's page to view and/or add comments. I heart your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...