Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View!
This week's FF question comes from
Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
A. Yikes! OK, here I go:
- I love sharks. Really! They're such a misunderstood species. I actually took a course on Shark Awareness and did two PADI shark dives in the Bahamas for a certification. I was thrilled and awed to have so many (13+) sharks swarming around us as we were kneeling on the ocean floor. I still have the shark tooth I found during one of the SCUBA dives.
- I'm determined that I WILL go into space one day. I'm saving my pennies.
- I once won an archery tournament at summer camp.
- I'm kind of known to have a Snow White complex, meaning, I believe that all animals love me. "Ohhh... look how cute the little bear is...", though I only observe and do not interfere, approach, or antagonize wild animals.
- I have a fear of dark windows, once the sun goes down I have to pull all the blinds/curtains to cover the windows. I don't like the idea of people being able to see in, when I can't see out.
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books.
This week's Hop question came from Ivan at
Q. If you were given the chance to spend one day in the fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?
A. I had to think about this one for a while! My first thought was immediately Hogwarts in the Harry Potter series... but that seemed too easy. So... for one day... I would want to spend it at Hex Hall (from the Hex Hall series). I just think it'd be so awesome to hang out with witches/warlocks, shifters, vampires, ghosts, demons, and faeries for a while. I'd want to be a witch though!
Thank you to Parajunkee and Crazy for Books for hosting these link ups! These were great questions, and I'm looking forward to blog hopping to see how everyone answered :).