Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Read-A-Thon: Wrap Up

Well, I have completed my first ever read-a-thon! Here are my totals for the weekend:

I completed these...

Graffiti MoonOther Words for LoveSummer's Crossing (The Iron Fey)

... and read 67% (117 pages) of this one:
Charlie Woodchuck is a Minor Niner

Total pages read: 765
Books read: 3 +

I'm not sure if it counts, but I also listened to 27% (~ 134 pages) of:
City of Bones (Book 1 of Mortal Instruments) Unabridged on CD [Bk 1]

If it counts, that bumps my total to 899 pages

I also read an excerpt from book 4 of the River of Time Series... I don't know how many pages that would be but not more than a few.

I didn't do nearly as well as I hoped... I couldn't dedicate as much time to reading as I planned, but I still read way more than I would have otherwise, so overall it was a success for me. I wouldn't mind being a faster reader though! If you participated, how did you do? If not, did you get some reading in over the holiday weekend? If so, what did you read?

Note about comments: click on the post title to go to the post's page to view and/or add comments. I heart your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...