Monday, May 23, 2011

A note about comments...

Some of my followers may have noticed that the other day I switched to the IntenseDebate comment system. Unfortunately it's had some issues and I've lost at least 40 comments *sad face* between these two posts:


If you have commented, and haven't received a response in return (a comment on your own blog)... I apologize. I believe I responded to all the ones from IMM #2, but considering they disappeared overnight, I'm not sure... I've emailed IntenseDebate about the issue and I hope they can recover the comments... if not... then I'll be uninstalling the feature and going back to regular Blogger comments. 

I do love and read each and every comment! I hope to get this all straightened out soon. Please don't hesitate to comment anyway! Have a great week, and happy Armchair BEA :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!

Note about comments: click on the post title to go to the post's page to view and/or add comments. I heart your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...