Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Princess Jennifer

Note: This was originally posted on New Shade of Green (my other blog).

Um, yeah. You read that right! Muwahaahhhaa.

I follow a few of my favorite authors' blogs, and a recent favorite of mine, Stephanie Perkins (author of Anna and the French Kiss, sooo good), blogged about procrastinating from writing and shared this link for Princess Maker. And since I'm procrastinating to avoid filing a monster stack of papers, and typing up some almost-too-late-to-post blog posts... I happily clicked and made Princess Jennifer. I was going for comfort, even as a princess I avoid dresses (I blame my mom for dressing me up like a doll at every opportunity when I was little).

Princess Jennifer
OK... back to the filing. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!

Note about comments: click on the post title to go to the post's page to view and/or add comments. I heart your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...